- Highest reliability – GA compressors incorporate the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s state-of-the-art compression elements based on innovative asymmetric rotor profiles, a high-quality drive system and heavy-duty air inlet filters. All these components are selected to operate continuously in the toughest conditions and at ambient temperatures up to 55°C/131°F. Together they ensure long and trouble-free life of your compressor at the lowest operating cost.
- Maximum energy savings – The innovative design of our GA compressors (including screw element, motor, VSD-controlled cooling fans etc.) enables you to achieve substantial savings in your energy costs and overall compressor lifecycle costs. The GA Variable Speed Drive (VSD) reduces energy costs by a further 35% on average by automatically adjusting the air supply to your air demand. And to reduce your costs even further, install the optional energy recovery system.
- Integrated air treatment – The GA Full Feature with highly energy efficient integrated refrigerant dryer and air filter ensures the continuous supply of clean and dry air to extend the life of equipment, enhance system reliability and avoid costly downtime and production delays.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Easy installation – The integrated design includes internal piping, coolers, motor, lubrication and control system: all supplied as a ready-to-use package. Installation is fault-free and commissioning time is low. Simply plug and run.