Atlas Copco’s HTA high pressure air receiver stores peak demands of compressed air. The result is readily available air at a constant pressure. By avoiding undue load/unload cycles it saves energy costs and extends the life of the compressor. The HTA is ideal for high pressure applications.
- For all site conditions – The HTA operates effectively at ambient temperatures from -10°C/14°F to +55°C/131°F, for wet and humid compressed air (condensate drain in option).
- High reliability – The HTA is designed according to a dynamic calculation by finite elements, for the calculation of resistance, stress, pulsations and vibrations (CE 97/23 – ASME section VIII, div 3).
- Safe sizing – HTA receivers easily match the compressor design pressure of 45 bar and the design temperature of 55°C/131°F.
- Sturdy construction – The unit is encased in a totally safe hot dip galvanized metallic tank.
- Easy installation – The HTA is fitted with readily accessible fixation holes for ease of installation.