Dekker’s Titan single-stage high-efficiency liquid ring vacuum pumps are capable of vacuum levels up to 29″ Hg.
The pump features a variable discharge port design which adjusts automatically to the internal compression ratio of the vacuum pump resulting in maximum efficiency throughout the vacuum range. Advanced fluid dynamics result in high volumetric efficiency with 50% less seal-liquid requirement.
- Designed for heavy duty applications
- 316 stainless steel impeller is standard
- Sturdy bearing pedestal
- Standard with roller bearing for V-belt drive applications
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards
- Low operating noise level
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber
- Features single face mechanical seal as standard
- Virtually no maintenance is required
- Pumps are available n different materials to suit your application
- Capable of handling saturated gas mixtures
- Capable of handling small amounts of liquids
- Only one moving part
- Can operate using various seal fluids