The Dekker Titan two-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps offer excellent efficiency when pumping saturated vapors at vacuum levels from 25″Hg up to 29″Hg.
The two-stage pump operates more efficiently than the single-stage design when pumping mixtures of air and condensable vapors above 25″Hg.
- Designed for heavy duty applications
- Optional mono-block adapter available which utilizes NEMA C-face motors
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards
- Low operating noise level
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber
- Features single face mechanical seals as standard
- Virtually no maintenance is required
- Capable of handling saturated gas mixtures
- Capable of handling small amounts of liquids
- Only one moving part
- Can operate using various seal fluids