Dekker Vacuum AquaSeal systems are available in capacities from 20-10,000 CFM and can be offered in a wide variety of materials for tough applications.
AquaSeal full recovery water sealed liquid ring vacuum pump systems recover and re-use close to 100% of the seal-water. Because of heat build-up, a heat exchanger needs to be used. However, if the separator tank is large and the pump is small, radiation can dissipate sufficient heat and the system could work without a heat exchanger.
- Designed to be environmentally friendly and eliminate pollution
- Complete package design includes all necessary components
- Available in a wide choice of materials
- Control valves and instrumentation are available for fully automatic operation
- Custom design according to customers specifications are a Dekker specialty
- Electrical control panel, including skid wiring available as an option
- Available with either single-stage or two-stage liquid ring pumps
heavy-duty pump design requires minimum maintenance
- All pumps include mechanical shaft seals as standard
- Available with either shell & tube or plate type heat exchangers for maximum heat transfer efficiency and minimal cooling water requirements