HMM Series modular membrane compressed air dryers provide clean, dry compressed air wherever you need it; no electricity required. Designed for continuous flow applications, HMM Series dryers pass a constant side-stream of dry sweep air to exhaust the extracted water vapor into the ambient surroundings.
HF Series Air Filtration
Proper operation requires the removal of contaminants like liquid water, compressor lubricant, dust, rust, and pipe scale before entering the dryer. Clean, filtered, compressed air will reward you with many years of satisfactory performance from your HMM Series dryer.
Reduce Power Costs
SweepSaver™ Series’ digital purge control (DPC) accepts your demand signal to open and close an integrated normally open, two-way valve to control the sweep air. A “zero demand” signal keeps the bore of the membrane fibers pressurized while DPC eliminates the waste of sweep air to save you energy. Initiate the process’ air demand signal to start the flow of sweep air.
Energy Efficient, Space Saving Designs
- Inside-to-outside permeation dries compressed air to -40°F
- Helically wound bundles for low pressure drop, high flow capacity
- Modular connections reduce leak points and simplify installation
- Space-saving vertical design for quick, clean, easy installation
- Modular connections reduce leak points and mate up to HF Series filtration, add Grade 1 Filtration for oil-free air to ISO 8573-1 class 1.2.1
- Energy saving Filter Monitor manages pressure drop (option)
- Robust aluminum housings, internal and external epoxy powder coat offers durable protection
- Energy saving Digital Purge Control synchronizes to air demand (SweepSaver™ Series only)