Standard designs are offered for flows ranging from 1,800 to 13,000 scfm, pressures from 60 to 150 psig, and pressure dew points of -40°F to -100°F. Other sizes and pressures are available upon request. Energy efficient multi-stage centrifugal blowers eliminate process purge air and meet industry’s increasingly stringent noise requirements. Superior energy savings and long component life results due to the AMLOC® Energy Management System that is standard on every unit we build. CAB Series dryers serve instrument, fluid power and process air applications in continuous or intermittent service.
- Ambient air used for regeneration-no process gas lost to purge.
- Down-flow drying and convection regeneration for prolonged desiccant life.
- Legendary Century Series control valves feature stainless steel internal parts designed specifically for desiccant dryer service and tested to 500,000 cycles, bubble-tight.
- AMLOC® Energy Management System for maximum energy savings.
- Pre-installed PPC Series pleated coalescing filters enhance dryer performance and extend desiccant life.
- Pre-installed PPC Series pleated particulate filters protect downstream equipment.